The training philosophy at Dynamic Retrievers is designed to encourage well-behaved, stylish, and competent field trial, hunting, and hunt test dogs. Training is conducted in a systematic manner to accelerate learning. Each dog is treated as an individual and is trained as an individual. Owners are encouraged to be active with their dog's progress and are welcomed during training.
- Over fifteen years of training retrievers for upland and waterfowl hunting, hunt test and field trial competition.
- Avid hunter with over twenty years of hunting with retrievers.
- Experienced training dogs from start to finish.
- Success with problem dogs, behavior issues and sensitive dogs.
- Comprehension and utilization of behavior principles.
- Knowledge of drills, setups, philosophies, and procedures.
- Worked with Autistic Children and their families for 10 years using Applied Behavioral Analysis.
- BA degree in Psychology from the University of Minnesota with an emphasis in the behavioral sciences.
- Successful Hunt Test Record.
- High Master National pass rate.
- Derby, Qualifying, and All-Age Placements.
- Qualified and competed in the National Amateur Retriever Championship.
- Recovered 1000's of birds in the field while duck, goose, and pheasant hunting.
- Calls on Monday from happy clients on how well their dog did over the weekend.